Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeimbekiko Ousak with Bouzouki and Canun
Hi, I've been looking for this instrumental track (the original full recording) for over 20 years, but I can't seem to find it.

If anyone can find me a high quality full recording of it, and send it to me as mp3, then I will pay them $20 usd reward for it.

I managed to record part of it from the radio in 1996, but it has voice over from the radio presenter.

Here is the recording I have: http://www.box.com/s/qrh6zmyroa4sqgfg93if

Enjoy this beautiful track. It's a beautiful Zeimbekiko instrumental, with bouzouki, and kanonaki I believe, in the Ousak dromo.

To clarify, I can only make payments using PayPal.
Payment will be made to the first person that finds an acceptable copy of the song. I will advise here once song is found.

Thanks

Cheers,
OUSAK

www.bouzoukispot.com
I wish there was a Shazam app that can look over ALL of my albums and compare the sound...
"€œAll those who actually live the mysteries of life haven't the time to write, and all those who have the time don't live them! D'you see?"€
Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
started digging deeper into this...must be a software around that does audio recognition...
maybe this one:
https://www.mufin.com/products/audioid-i...cognition/
"€œAll those who actually live the mysteries of life haven't the time to write, and all those who have the time don't live them! D'you see?"€

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
I don't think they work well, also most send the audio sample online, so it's slow etc. You are trying to reverse "Shazam".

Shazam doesn't have it in it's database. Must be a rare song.

Cheers,
OUSAK

www.bouzoukispot.com
Here is an idea...try to find this guy on Facebook and message him... ??

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
This was recording nearly 20 years ago, when I was in Cyprus. I don't know what radio-station it was on. Also his name is popular.

Good suggestion though!

Cheers,
OUSAK

www.bouzoukispot.com